Located in Salem, MA, Titan Advanced Energy Solutions (Titan) is building a world-class team to develop and commercialize game-changing ultrasound-based battery management diagnostic systems for lithium-ion batteries for consumer electronics, automotive, storage, and second-life markets. We provide fast and accurate estimates of the state of charge (SoC) and state of health (SoH), which creates significant benefits to the whole value chain, including increased daily usable charge capacity, longer battery life, and improved safety monitoring and control. The benefits to manufacturers, integrators, producers, and consumers are attracting a lot of attention!
Titan’s innovative strides have been recognized with numerous awards and funding from top clean energy programs and institutions, including Greentown Labs, the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (MassCEC) and the Department of Energy. Growing and poised to continue on their positive momentum, this is an exciting time to join the Titan team!
As Program Manager, you will take overall responsibility for setting up a robust Program Management Office to support Titan’s plethora of projects across the business, as well as coordinating with 3rd party providers to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business and functional teams to support, plan, execute, and monitor cross-functional projects; you will be the collaborative arm that brings all the projects together
- Establish relationships with business and functional leads to effectively drive cross-functional programs, facilitate communication, and resolve issues
- Develop repeatable processes and tools to accelerate functional integration planning and execution
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings and workshops with senior leadership to identify and resolve issues and interdependencies
- Develop reporting suitable for an executive audience to provide updates on integration status.
- Own and execute the processes for weekly/monthly reporting
- Other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of product or project management experience across organizations.
- Proven experience in integrations management specifically
- Experience in SCRUM methodologies and agile teams
- Cross-group coordination across a wide range of management levels and functional disciplines
- Strong project management skills: ability to drive multiple high-profile projects forward, effective leverage of all resources to drive results, ability to create excellent processes
- Experience operating autonomously and leading across multiple teams, with stakeholders in different disciplines
- Ability to take a broad strategy and define a first-class solution
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and thought leadership.
- A desire to thrive in a rapid growth, fast-paced environment, and an ability to adapt to change; can act with urgency.
- Thrives in a changing environment while performing in a calm and focused manner
- Results-oriented, highly motivated, and comfortable in ambiguous situations
- Compassionate and highly empathetic
- Trustworthy & full of integrity
- Bias to action and entrepreneurial spirit
- Collaborative and capable of building consensus internally and externally
- Continued learning mindset
Learn more at www.titanaes.com
Titan welcomes applicants from every background – our diversity helps us thrive and serve our customers and each other. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs, without discrimination or bias. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.