Located in Salem, MA Titan Advanced Energy Solutions develops and tests industry-leading, ultrasound-based battery diagnostics systems for applications in electrical vehicles, consumer electronics, stationary storage, and 2nd life market for re-purposing of used EV batteries. With numerous awards and grants, and a recent B-Round of funding, Titan is ramping up our fantastic team for an exciting next phase of growth.
We are looking to add an experienced Office Manager to own many of the operational and administrative responsibilities at Titan. As an integral part of the Operations Team, you will ensure the smooth running of the office and help improve company procedures and our day-to-day operation. You will support the ongoing maintenance of our physical office space and, as we continue to grow, help in the build out of our expansion. You will coordinate employee events and oversee all office processes with a focus on employee well-being and morale.
In this role you will:
- Manage day to day operations to provide a comfortable and optimal working environment for our team.
- Monitor office supplies, including taking inventory of office and IT supplies, and order equipment and supplies as needed. Assist engineers in their ordering needs, supplies, and Purchase Orders with an understanding of vendor packing slips
- Serve as the first point of contact for general administrative office needs, collecting and distributing mail, ordering supplies, managing repairs, facility, vendor and building management support and communications.
- Coordinate internal events for employees, and support the organization of external meetings with investors and customers
- Manage maintenance vendors to keep the office clean, safe and in good working order
- Act as the face of the company by welcoming and greeting visitors (we are b2b, visitors are infrequent)
- Assist with new hire onboarding by distributing welcome kits and leading office tours
- Organize travel arrangements and book conferences as needed
- Provide support for executives as needed
Who You are:
- You are a self-motivated problem solver – start-up chaos doesn’t scare you, in fact, it energizes you.
- You thrive on finding smart solutions with a “can do” attitude.
- You are a super communicator, incredibly charismatic and successful at building rapport, relating to all kinds of people.
- You’re highly organized and detail oriented – accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple, tight deadlines.
- You are adept at finding the most effective and efficient processes to get things done with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Previous experience as a Front Office Manager , Office Administrator or a role that requires high organizational abilities, communication, and coordination would be an advantage.
- Experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and ability to accurately handle administrative duties.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds independently and more with a 2-wheeler
- Able to be on your feet for up to 8 hours in a day
- Open and able to being trained on driving a pallet jack
- Bias to action and entrepreneurial spirit
- Trustworthy & full of integrity
- Compassionate and highly empathetic
- Collaborative and capable of building consensus internally and externally
- Passion for clean energy and a desire to take an active part in shaping a new paradigm
Titan welcomes applicants from every background – our diversity helps us thrive and serve our customers and each other. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs, without discrimination or bias. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org